We offer complete management service for your land and timber. Our service begins by meeting with you to determine your needs and goals. A thorough inspection of the land and timber will be made. We then develop a master plan that is designed to meet your needs and goals. Some of the services that we offer include:
- Making recommendations for cutting or other treatment of each area so that it will attain maximum sustained production.
- Selective marking of all timber to be harvested. A 100% tally is made of all timber marked so that an accurate volume estimate is made of timber to be sold.
- Securing markets for all marked timber so that maximum value may be obtained. This is done by taking sealed competitive bids on sales and handling of all details of timber sales including sales agreements, timber deeds, etc.
- Personal inspection of harvesting operations to insure compliance of the contract, protection of the land and that good principles of conservation are observed.
- Checks are made to insure that you are paid for all timber sold.
- Regular inspections of all of your land to prevent or detect timber trespass or encroachment of any kind and to detect insect or fire damage.
- Assisting in all improvement work such as tree planting and herbaceous or other spraying.
- Other plans and services as needed.